Re: [fusebox5] What's up with GIT version?

  • John Blayter
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2013
      I will check out the bookstore sample app and see what is going on. It should work with it.

      John Blayter
      Land line: 303.731.3009
      Mobile: 303.325.1979
      http://www.blayter.com/john/

      Denver ColdFusion User Group Manager
      http://denvercfug.org/

      On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 12:13 PM, dcmccan@... <dcmccan@...> wrote:

      Does anyone know what the status is of the git version of the project?

      Tried out the various branches (are they all the same?) and they don't work with the 5.5 noxml bookstore sample app.

      Thanks,

      David