What's up with GIT version?

  • dcmccan@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2013
      Does anyone know what the status is of the git version of the project?

      Tried out the various branches (are they all the same?) and they don't work with the 5.5 noxml bookstore sample app.

      Thanks,

      David
    • John Blayter
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13, 2013
        I will check out the bookstore sample app and see what is going on. It should work with it.

        John Blayter
        Land line: 303.731.3009
        Mobile: 303.325.1979
        http://www.blayter.com/john/