Re: [fusebox5] FB and CF10

  • Peter Boughton
    Message 1 of 4 , May 20 2:32 PM
      They're as likely to work as any other code, and odds are any compatibility issues will be in the application's code rather than the framework.

      You can download and install the developer version on a different port to test it out.
    • Gustavo Chacón
      Message 2 of 4 , May 28 3:04 PM

        Thank you everyone for your answers. Our application is now running on CF10 and Fusebox 5.

        My colleague made a small change in the index.cfm file, in the last cfifelse:

        <cfelseif variables.fuseboxVersion Gt 900>

        Gustavo A. Chacón Cruz

        El 20/05/2013 17:29, "John M Bliss" <bliss.john@...> escribió:

        It does for me.

        On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 4:16 PM, Gustavo Chacón <gchacon@...> wrote:

        Hi all.

        Does anybody know if ColdFusion 10 runs with Fusebox 3, 4 and 5?

        Atte.

        Gustavo A. Chacón Cruz
        Servicios Ingemática Ltda.

        --