FB and CF10

  • Gustavo Chacón
    Message 1 of 4 , May 20, 2013
      Hi all.

      Does anybody know if ColdFusion 10 runs with Fusebox 3, 4 and 5?

      Atte.

      Gustavo A. Chacón Cruz
      Servicios Ingemática Ltda.
      +569 9 349 0775
    • John M Bliss
      Message 2 of 4 , May 20, 2013
        It does for me.

        --
        John Bliss - http://about.me/jbliss
      • Peter Boughton
        Message 3 of 4 , May 20, 2013
          They're as likely to work as any other code, and odds are any compatibility issues will be in the application's code rather than the framework.

          You can download and install the developer version on a different port to test it out.
        • Gustavo Chacón
          Message 4 of 4 , May 28, 2013

            Thank you everyone for your answers. Our application is now running on CF10 and Fusebox 5.

            My colleague made a small change in the index.cfm file, in the last cfifelse:

            <cfelseif variables.fuseboxVersion Gt 900>

            Gustavo A. Chacón Cruz