Fusebox consultant needed

  • Ashish
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2012
      Needing Cold Fusion Consultancy

      Greetings! Atlogys is looking for expert guidance on cold Fusion for one of its internal company projects.

      At Atlogys, we provide CTO consulting (Chief Technology Officer) on large scale, distributed web platforms. We work mostly on Rails, PHP, Python and have just expanded to Cold Fusion and .Net also. We are a team of ex-googlers and IIT'ians working with many MNC's in the US to architect, design and cloud deploy their socially engaging web platforms.

      Recently, we have a couple of cold fusion projects starting out where-in we need to seek advice and guidance from a coldfusion expert for various aspects like architecture, code structure, overall design and testing tools. We want to talk to someone about a potential side project wherein you could help us as an external consultant by sparing few hours a month.
      Please let us know your contact number and a good time to reach out to you in the next few days.If interested, please contact us at rajiv@..., ritika@...

      Thank You