Re: [fusebox5] FB5 No X ML - using CF encrypt

  • Barney Boisvert
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27 8:46 AM
      "malformed fuseaction" means that your fuseaction doesn't have a
      period in in. Which has nothing to do with encryption/decryption.

      Can you distill your stuff down to a simple use case (either removing
      the encryption from FB to isolate FB, or moving the encryption stuff
      out to standalone files to isolate that stuff.)? If you're still
      having the problem, then post some of your code (or at least a
      description of the layout) and we can probably help.

      cheers,
      barneyb

      On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 7:57 AM, John <jbirdsell_2000@...> wrote:
      > Trying to use cfencrypt with FB5 and decrypt is throwing an error "malformed fuseaction"
      >
      > we are setting the encrypt key before the application on start and  the decrypt statements,  we have put just about everywhere in the application cfc and it always fails.
      >
      > any ideas ?
      >
      > TIA

      Barney Boisvert
      bboisvert@...