Help turning on debug for PHP fusebox

  • intranetsites
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2009
      Can you help? Our new webmaster is trying to debug our rendering of our pages and we are trying to turn on debug. eg: FB5's stack trace in debugging mode

      OK when we add "&debugShowStart=1" on the URL it was supposed to show all the fuseactions and their rendering / timings but it is not working and we have no documentation
      ??? something like this?

      http://dev.fmmi.biz/index.php?fuseaction=cPageGoTo.GoToDoc&DocumentID=42474
      http://dev.fmmi.biz/index.php?fuseaction=cPageGoTo.GoToDoc&DocumentID=42474&debugShowStart=1

      Is there a debug mode to activate in the ini file or somewhere??

      thanks for your help :)

      this is the dumps we had before

      Time Category Message Count
      1ms Fusebox Including fusebox.init.php 1
      11ms Fusebox Replacing slim AFB object with full copy 1
      1406ms Fusebox Compiling requested fuseaction 'cPageGoTo.GoToDoc' 1
      1407ms Fusebox Including parsed file for 'cPageGoTo.GoToDoc' 1
      1446ms Runtime do action="cSystem.SessionStart" 1
      1446ms Runtime include template="actSessionStart.php" circuit="cSystem" 1
      1447ms Runtime do action="cSystem.PermStart" 1
      1447ms Runtime include template="actPermStart.php" circuit="cSystem" 1
      1517ms Runtime do action="cSystem.DBConnect" 1
      1524ms Runtime include template="actGlobalLayoutInit.php" circuit="mPageDisplay" 1
      1525ms Runtime include template="actGetDocGlobalIDFromURL.php" circuit="mDocO" 1
      1526ms Runtime do action="DisplayDoc" 1
      1526ms Runtime do action="mDocAccess.isDocPublic" 1
      1535ms Runtime include template="actSetLastViewedSession.php" circuit="mPage" 1
      1536ms Runtime do action="DisplayDocShow" 1
      1536ms Runtime do action="mDocAccess.DocAccess" 1
      1536ms Runtime do action="mDocGetData.GetDocData" 1
      1545ms Runtime do action="DisplayDocData" 1
      1546ms Runtime do action="GoToDocType" 1
      1546ms Runtime do action="vWebPage.Display" 1
      1546ms Runtime do action="vDocO.DocHeader" 1
      1546ms Runtime do action="vPageCrumb.BreadCrumbHTML" 1

      -------------------------
      Bill at Intranetsites.com
    • Ben Koshy
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2009

        Hi,

        I’m not familiar with the variance in the PHP version but if they follow the same convention in the XML In the fusebox.xml you can set a parameter:

        <parameter name="debug" value="true" />

        Then do a reload of your application:

        http://{your site}/index.cfm?fusebox.load=true&fusebox.parse=true&fusebox.password={your.fusebox.password}

        HTH,