RE: [fusebox5] CF Tutor

  • Jason Durham
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2008

      Same for me (St. Louis, MO). J

      From: fusebox5@yahoogroups.com [mailto:fusebox5@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of pictureman20024u
      Sent: Monday, December 31, 2007 10:39 AM
      To: fusebox5@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [fusebox5] CF Tutor

      Hi..
      This is sort of off toppic - but was wondering if there is anyone in my
      local area (Ft. Lauderdale, FL) that would be interested in some one-on-
      one tutoring of CF (and probably Fusebox too) -- or knows of a place
      that has a few day (short) course I can take. I need to get up to
      speed and prefer human interaction vs reading online.

      Thanks...

    • Josh Carrico
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2008
      • pictureman20024u
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 8, 2008
          Hi In response to my own posting -- I've been in touch with suntech3
          about taking their 3 day Fast Track to CF8 course (see info here:
          http://www.suntech3.com/adobe/coldfusion.cfm) -- IF there's anyone in
          the Fort Lauderdale / Miami area that's interested let me know or
          contact them directly. They need a min of 2 - 4 people for a class.
          Looking to have a class soon, before end of Feb.

          --- In fusebox5@yahoogroups.com, "pictureman20024u" <polsky2000@...>