RE: [fusebox5] circuit file not being read on production server

  • Dan@StudioKaufman.com
    Message 1 of 16 , May 25, 2007

      With reference to my earlier post regarding how to get a contact form to show the results after submitting the form.

      See: XFA to show formSumittal results

      Well I finally figured out how to make the simple contact form do its job BUT…that’s all local at 127.0.0.1:8500/SITE

      When I upload all the modified FB files to my live production server, when a user clicks on the Contact (form) in the site I get an error

      Element SUBMIT is undefined in XFA.

      …but in control/circuit.xml.cfm

      <fuseaction name="ptForm">

      <xfa name="submit" value="a.mailForm" />

                  <set name="attributes.success" value="0" overwrite="false" />

                  <if condition="attributes.success eq 1">

                  …

      like I said, it is working correctly on my local dev server, this error is occurring only on the production –live—production server.  Any idea what to rattle?

      I still have the production server set at:

      <parameter name="mode" value="development-full-load" />

      You can see the error in action at: http://sambissell.com

       http://sambissell.com/site/index.cfm?fa=c.ptForm&PID=6&ParentID=0

      Thanks,

      Dan Kaufman

      Dan@...

      www.StudioKaufman.com

      "What  is the distance between the eyes and the soul?"

      Fortune Cookie

      ._,___

    • dickbob
      Message 2 of 16 , Jun 1, 2007
        Yeah, sorry David, been stacked recently, thanks, looks like a good starting
        point.

        So is there *no* other people using FB5 in a ecommerce situation?

        Or has everyone just rolled there own as and when required?

        Yes Nick, I will get around to updating those lexicons for Transfer once I
        get this dammed project out the door! :-)

        dickbob

        > From: Nick Tong <nicktong@...>
        > Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 14:08:14 +0100
        > To: <fusebox5@yahoogroups.com>
        > Subject: Re: [fusebox5] Fusebox 5 Shopping Cart
        >
        > looks nice David.
        >
        > Dickbob - it would be great to update this with Transfer ;)
        >
        > On 24/05/07, David Fekke <david@...> wrote:
        >>
        >> dickbob,
        >>
        >> I have written one.
        >>
        >> http://www.fekke.com/amazonFusebox.zip
        >>
        >> This was written for Fusebox 4.
        >>
        >> Hope this helps,
        >> David.
        >>
        >> dickbob wrote:
        >>>
        >>> Is there one?
        >>>
        >>> Any recommendations?
        >>>
        >>> dickbob
        >>>

        > --
        > Nick Tong
        >
        > web: http://talkwebsolutions.co.uk
        > blog: http://succor.co.uk
        > f..works: http://cfframeworks.com
        > short urls: http://wapurl.co.uk
        > green link: http://wapurl.co.uk/?4Z2YDLX
      • Kevin Roche
        Message 3 of 16 , Jul 3, 2007
          David,

          Can we add a link from the Sample applications page to your Shopping Cart
          please?

          Do you have any plans to update it in any way for Fusebox 5.1 or 5.5?

          Kevin Roche
          Team Fusebox
          Sample Applications Manager

          Message 4 of 16 , Jul 3, 2007
            David,

            Is there a sample application running anywhere.  I couldn't find a link on your Fekke.com website?
            I would be interested in seeing your cart in action.

            -- Clark Valberg

              Message 6 of 16 , Jul 4, 2007

                Where is the cfPartmart app?

                Message 7 of 16 , Jul 4, 2007
                  http://cfpetmarket.com

                  On Jul 4, 2007, at 8:35 AM, Tom Nunamaker wrote:

                  Where is the cfPartmart app?