Fusebox and The Future

  • Sean A Corfield
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2007
      Posting on behalf of Michael Smith, TeraTech:

      We are looking at how we can improve Fusebox and want to know what you
      like about it and what you want to see improved. Please take the
      survey at http://fusebox.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=fusebox.survey

      I will report back on the survey results in my talk "The Future of
      Fusebox" at the Frameworks Conference and post on the Fusebox site.
      Also everyone who completes the survey by Friday 1/12/07 will be
      entered in a random drawing for one free ticket to the Frameworks
      Conference http://www.frameworksconference.com/
      Thanks

      - Michael Smith
      Team Fusebox