[furt-l] Cats & Dogs

  • Terumasa Tomio
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2002
      I am really afraid to ask you to answer my question which doesn't relate to
      Furtwaengler at all although I am an enthusiasutic fan of the conductor who
      died eight years before I was born.
      I am recently seriously bothered by so-called homeless cats in one of the
      largest city in the world. An old man are feeding ten cats at the park just
      80 feet away from my home, and my car was damaged by their scratching the
      bonnnet hood and the roof twice in the last six months. But the old man
      said that he wasn't be responsible for the act of the cats because they are
      just wild and does not beling to any man and woman. In your country, is
      it legal to feed ex-domestic animal in the city? I heard that, in some
      European nation, it is illegal to breed cats at openspace or garden because
      they threat wild birds and other animals. Is it true? In fact I like
      animals as much as Furtwaengler did, but I thin that , once a man feed cats
      in the residential area, it lose wilderness.