[furt-l] Links to Wilhelm Furtwaengler

  • Henning Smidth
    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 1, 2002
      January 1, 2002

      The Furtwaengler part of The Smidth Pages:

      http://www.geocities.com/Vienna/7863/furt/furt.html

      has been updated today.

      15 new links (November 1st to December 31st, 2001) were added to the alfa
      section... (Dutch, English62, French, German39)

      Happy New Year to everyone on this list!

      Henning

    • Henning Smidth
      Message 2 of 18 , Mar 3, 2002
        March 3, 2002

        The Furtwaengler part of The Smidth Pages:
        http://www.geocities.com/Vienna/7863/furt/furt.html
        has been updated today.
        More than 1,900 new links were added to the alfa section
        All the best

        Henning

      • Henning Smidth
        Message 3 of 18 , Mar 3, 2002
          March 3, 2002

          Unfortunately, none of the new links works properly!
          I don't know what went wrong - the links were managed the way I've always
          used...
          I hope to find out - very soon - how to handle them correctly, any help
          would be greatly appreciated...

          Henning

          >From: "Henning Smidth" <smidth@...>
          >To: furt-l@...
          >Subject: [furt-l] Links to Wilhelm Furtwaengler
          >Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2002 15:28:39 +0000
          >
          >March 3, 2002
          >
          >The Furtwaengler part of The Smidth Pages:
          >http://www.geocities.com/Vienna/7863/furt/furt.html
          >has been updated today.
          >More than 1,900 new links were added to the alfa section
          >All the best
          >
          >Henning

        • Henning Smidth
          Message 4 of 18 , Mar 16, 2002
            March 16, 2002

            From March 3 until today about 4,000 links were manually corrected to update
            The Furtwaengler part of The Smidth Pages:
            http://www.geocities.com/Vienna/7863/furt/furt.html
            thus all (valid) links in the alfa section should work!

            All the best

            Henning

          • Henning Smidth
            Message 5 of 18 , May 1, 2002
              <DIV></DIV>The Furtwaengler part of The Smidth Pages:
              <DIV></DIV>http://www.geocities.com/Vienna/7863/furt/furt.html
              <DIV></DIV>has been updated today.
              <DIV></DIV>90 new links were added to the alfa section
              <DIV></DIV>All the best
              <DIV></DIV>
              <DIV></DIV>Henning
              <DIV></DIV>
            • Henning Smidth
              Message 6 of 18 , Jul 1 12:53 PM
                July 1, 2002
                The Furtwaengler part of The Smidth Pages:
                http://www.geocities.com/Vienna/7863/furt/furt.html
                has been updated today.
                More than 100 new links were added to the alfa section. Furthermore, a study
                on WF's broadcasted performances has been included...
                All the best
                Henning

              • Henning Smidth
                Message 7 of 18 , Sep 30, 2002
                  September 1, 2002, more than 2,800 new links were added to the Alfa section
                  of The Smidth Pages, covering news from July 1 to August 31.

                  All of the links, but ca. 1,000 English, have been maintained and uploaded -
                  the remaining English links will follow in due time...

                  Have a look at http://www.geocities.com/Vienna/7863

                  Happy hunting

                  Henning

                  Message 8 of 18 , Oct 1, 2002
                    === The original message was multipart MIME ===
                    === All non-text parts (attachments) have been removed ===

                  • Henning Smidth
                    Message 9 of 18 , Oct 14, 2002
                      October 14, 2002

                      September 1, 2002, more than 2,800 new links were added to the Alfa section
                      of The Smidth Pages, covering news from July 1 to August 31.

                      All of the links have been maintained and uploaded - the last ones today!

                      Message 10 of 18 , Dec 1, 2002
                        December 1, 2002

                        I tried to send this message on Nov. 4th - it was rejected by the server -
                        Today I have rejoined the list (I never asked to be withdrawn!) and hope it
                        works....

                        November 4, 2002

                        November 1, 2002, more than 100 new links were added to the Alfa section of
                        The Smidth Pages, covering news from September 1 to October 31.
                        The new links are found in "English85" and "German46".

                        Have a look at http://www.geocities.com/Vienna/7863/furt/furt.html

                        Happy hunting

                        Henning

                      • Henning Smidth
                        Message 11 of 18 , Jan 4, 2003
                          January 4, 2003

                          More than 430 new links were added to the Furtwaengler part of The Smidth
                          Pages - have a look at:

                          http://www.geocities.com/Vienna/7863/furt/furt.html

                          Happy New Year to all list members!

                          Henning

                        • Lee Schipper
                          Message 12 of 18 , Jan 4, 2003
                            Godt nyt aar!!!
                            lee

                            Lee Schipper
                            Co Director, EMBARQ
                            World Resources Institute
                            10 "G" St NE, Washington DC 20002
                            1 202 729 7735
                            http://www.embarq.wri.org
                            http://www.shellfoundation.org/transport

                            >>> smidth@... 01/04/03 07:21 AM >>>

                            Message 13 of 18 , Mar 2, 2003
                              117 new links - covering the period January 1 to February 28, 2003 - were
                              added to the alfa part of my Links to Wilhelm Furtwaengler in The Smidth
                              Pages today.