[furt-l] Fwd: Re: Do you still have in stock...?

  • John Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2000
      Those still interested in obtaining the Furtwangler/Beethoven "Eroica"
      coupled with the Brandenburg Concerto # 5 recently discussed here will be
      glad to know that it is available at MDT in the UK and can be exported.
      Their communication to me follows.

      --- begin forwarded text

      From: MDT Mail Order <info@...>
      Subject: Re: Do you still have in stock...?

      > In August you had listed a recording of Furtwangler conducting
      >Beethoven's 3rd Symphony which also contained the 5th Brandenberg Concerto.
      >I believe it was on EMI-Japan. Is that recording still available? If so,
      >could you quote me a price in US dollars plus the cost of shipping to the
      >US?

      Yes we can obtain.
      CMS 5674222 BEETHOVEN Sym.3 BACH Brandenburg Concerto No.5 Vienna
      Philharmonic/Furtwangler EMI 2cds
      14.47 UK Pounds, sorry we only quote in UK Pounds Sterling.

      Thank You for your enquiry.
      All Prices are quoted in UK Pounds and are free of UK vat
      Shipping costs to the USA are 0.75 per cd
      If a title is marked "import", please allow extra time for delivery.

      Regards,

      Daniel,
      MDT Mail Order
      Web Site: <http://www.mdt.co.uk>