Re: [furt-l] HUMOR: The American Maestro Speaks

  • Alan Spaeth
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2000
      On Sun, 2 Apr 2000 18:16:49 samir ghiocel golescu wrote:
      >> Actually, given the date of the original post (April 1st), my strong suspicion is that the remarks were fictitious (as with the followup about Gabriel Parra-Blessing being made President of Sony) <g>.
      >
      >Oh, Mr. Spaeth, that hurts!
      >Do I look like someone that would do such a thing?!!

      Absolutely!! <g>. I remember well your find from last year in the basement of the UIUC Music Library. (BTW, I grew up in Champaign-Urbana as a faculty brat and enjoyed listening to some items in the Music Library -- not including any acetates about to be thrown out by a custodian <g>.)

      Best Wishes,
      Alan Spaeth