[furt-l] Thanks for your help

  • Nanyu Chen
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2000
      === The original message was multipart MIME ===
      === All non-text parts (attachments) have been removed ===

      Dear Eric,

      Thank you very much for your prompt reply and precious information. I =
      have looked into several links and found some reviews. I'll keep =
      hunting.=20
      Best wishes, Nanyu

      === MIME part removed : text/html; ===