File - Important Update

  • funnythreat@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 1, 2010
      Hello,

      Moderator here, This Group is now shifted to Ozone. Please do some necessary changes if you want to receive daily emails fully updated with Funny pictures, Short Jokes, Info Tech, Beauty Tips, Girl Glamor Shots, Celebrity pics and Total Humor Entertainment.

      Step 1: (Important Steps)
      Go to: http://ozone.forwarderz.com/files/register.php

      Step 2: (Required)
      Fill the subscription form to get daily funny entertainment emails.
      This Step is really important

      Step 3: (Done)
      Check inbox or spam folder. You will get a confirmation email.

      Please also invite your friends to Ozone by following steps below

      Step 4: (Invite friends)
      Go to: http://ozone.forwarderz.com/invite/import.php

      Step 5:
      Enter your email id and password to invite your contact list

      Step 6:
      And you are done

      Well from now on you will receive a humor content emails to your inbox. Our Group E-mail is fully optimized with Wonderful funny images and quality content for all ages.

      Have Fun,
      Regards,
      Moderator.

      Our Website 1: www.funnythreat.com
      Our Website 2: ozone.forwarderz.com

      P.S:
      Please do the above necessary changes to get correct format of email including pictures to your mail-box.
    • funnythreat@yahoogroups.com