No activity in last 7 days
We meet in the park to celebrate the Olde Wayes on the Wednesday night nearest the Full Moon, in Sacramento, California.
TIME: 8:00 to 9:30 PM
PLACE: Bohemian Park, near the Town and Country area
BRING: a tea-light in a clear plastic cup; your own non-alcoholic drinks, a chair or blanket to sit on, and cookies or snacks to share if you can
SPONSORED BY: Pagans in the Park
It is not necessary that you follow a particular Path. We will attempt to draw upon many Traditions. Please post your opinions and suggestions.
Everybody is welcome.
SCHEDULED DATES for 2003:
May 14; June 11; July 16; August 13; September 10; October 8
Within these pages, and on the pages of our web site you will find words to the songs we will be singing, and other information.
We look forward to seeing you there!!!
- Apr 1, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.