* LIPS = Live Interactive Planetarium Symposium Hi all, Last week about 45 planetarium educators gathered at the beautiful California Academy of Sciences inbergieberglund
Remember the paleolithic era? That’s when we artists and audiences alike were surrounded by works of visual wonder. Crawling or dancing through cavernousvolkmarschorcht
Hi Ted, Thanks for the note. It is 50. Most shows are good for about ten years, but 50 years is as close to "perpetual" as our lawyers will let us go. Thanks!
A private group for members of the planetarium, computer graphics, and visualization communities interested in fulldome video technology. Discussion topics will be limited to aspects of the domed-theater medium directly related to fulldome imaging, aesthetics, and
This group began as a supplement to other planetarium discussion groups, particularly DOME-L, but as the medium has evolved, the scope and membership have as well. Although the membership consists primarily of planetarians, we currently have subscribers from many different fields, all looking to realize the potential of fulldome video.
Ryan Wyatt will moderate, approving all subscribers and postings to the group.
- Video Art
- Sep 18, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.