The First (Annual) All-Dome Video Conference

  • atmceuen@home.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2001
      Folks,

      Some of you may remember Texas. Apologies for the delay, we
      now have the GROUP photo taken that day available to you. It is
      about 8 inches by 30 inches. It is printed on archival
      photographic quality paper. The prints cost $30 each.

      Check out:

      http://members.home.net/starlightproductions/gallery.html

      To see it. If you want to order a copy, send a check to:

      Starlight Productions
      5951 S. Wahlquist Ln.
      Salt Lake City, UT 84123