Re: Full dome theaters future?

  • Mark C. Petersen
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 17, 2001
      At 10:31 AM 04/17/2001, Mickey Schmidt <mickey.schmidt@...> queried:

      >I am
      >looking for other titles that could deal with ANY academic subject at a
      >college or adult level. If you have such programs available please let me
      >know. I have a mid May dead line to committ these funds.

      Hi, Mickey.

      We have two shows you might be interested in.

      Our successor to "The Mars Show" has just been finished. You can find
      information about "Mars Quest" on the Loch Ness Productions Web
      site. Here's the direct URL:

      http://www.lochness.com/shows/mq/mq.html

      Since you have the original 1988 program and its 1995 update, I predict
      you'll be especially interested in the sequel now.

      And while we showed "Oceans In Space" at Texas 2000 last fall, we still
      have a few details to iron out in its ultimate show package form. But it
      will be coming "Real Soon Now". Again, the Web site is the place for details.

      All the best,

      Mark C. Petersen mark@...
      Loch Ness Productions http://www.lochness.com