Experiences with lip-sync plugins?

  • Mike Smail
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2006
      Here in Baton Rouge we're taking our first steps into the wonderful world
      of character animation. Nothing too complex, think talking stars, but
      we're looking for feedback on the various available lip sync plugins for
      3ds Max7. From what we've found, Di-O-Matic's "Voice-O-Matic" looks like
      a pretty basic, yet powerful tool for automating facial animation from an
      audio track. Does anyone have any experience with it, or another similar
      program you would strongly recommend or avoid? Thanks in advance,

      Mike Smail
      Planetarium Producer
      LASM - Pennington Planetarium
      225.344.5272 x145