"Black Holes" DVD's from Salt Lake

  • Mike Murray
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2006
      Greetings everyone!

      In the mail now to all full-dome facilities are DVD's of our new "Black
      Holes" show produced by the Clark Planetarium in Salt Lake City. You
      should be seeing it any day now. Please let me know if you do not
      receive it soon. (International mail will of course take longer!)

      On the DVD you'll be able to watch the trailer and two versions of the
      show - a close-up "pan and scan" version and a "wide angle" version that
      shows most of the front half of the dome. If you'd like to see a
      full-dome view, please contact me and we'll send you that as well.

      We're continuing to have enormous success with this show! John de
      Lancie does an engaging narration; the visualizations are dynamic and
      scientifically accurate. Nearly 20,000 people have seen the show here
      in fewer than 12 weeks. Several other facilities running the show are
      experiencing super reviews as well.

      If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! Our new
      website will be going up in the next week - please check it out:
      http://www.clarkplanetarium.org/distribution/

      Enjoy,
      Mike.

      Mike Murray