"Black Holes" demo DVDs from Clark Planetarium

  • Mike Murray
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2006
      Greetings from Salt Lake!

      Our newest full-dome show "Black Holes" has been a huge hit
      here at the Clark Planetarium since opening in early
      January. We're getting the highest attendance figures and
      best survey scores of any show we've ever done, and nearly
      every show on the weekends sells out. John de Lancie ("Q"
      from the Star Trek series) did a fabulous narration job,
      with the sound effects and 5.1 surround mix performed by
      Lucas' Skywalker Ranch. This is a full-length program that
      answers the public's most commonly asked questions about
      black holes.

      You can already see the trailer and sample images at:

      http://www.clarkplanetarium.org/distribution/ShowKits.htm

      but what we'd like to do is mail a sampler DVD that
      contains the entire 37-minute show for you to review and
      see if it's something that might work for your theater. A
      few months ago we sent out a Show Sampler DVD that
      contained a number of shows ("Secret of the Cardboard
      Rocket," "Destination Saturn," "Ultimate Universe," etc.)
      If you did NOT receive that please let me know so we can
      correct our mailing list. The DVD's will hopefully start
      going out late next week.

      If you have additional questions about the show or other
      materials, please feel free to contact me!

      Cheers,

      Mike.
      Mike Murray
      Programs Manager