Portable demos in California; download Earth's Wild Ride demos!

  • Patricia Reiff
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
      For those who haven't yet had a chance to see our Discovery Dome with
      the new improved flame-retardant, handicapped accessible, vestibule
      entry Avela Go-Dome, we will be demo'ing in California this weekend
      and next week.

      This Saturday afternoon (Dec 3) at New Media Studio, in Santa Barbara:
      http://tnms.org/ePlanetarium/ (hosted by Bruce Caron)

      Tuesday Dec 6, 10 am to 5 pm, at the poster session of the AGU
      meeting, Moscone Center, San Francisco.
      (other times and dates in the Bay area can be arranged that week).

      For more info, contact reiff@... (cel 281-660-9107)
      or check out http://www.e-planetarium.com

      If you are interested in our show "Earth's Wild Ride" we have now
      posted the entire script, with full mp3 sound track, activities and
      sample quiz, at:
      http://earth.rice.edu/shows/EWR/

      It has now been submitted for certification as a NASA Approved Product.

      If you want to try out our "MediaSHOW" 2.0 software for a 30-day
      trial, you can get it from
      http://earth.rice.edu/software/MediaShow/

      Sample movies and images to use with MediaShow can be downloaded from
      http://earth.rice.edu/portable/

      enjoy!!

      ..Pat Reiff

      --
      ^
      / \ Prof. Patricia H. Reiff
      | \ ""U"" / | "Why does man want to go to the Moon?
      | _/|\ /|\_ | .. Why does Rice play Texas?"..JFK, Rice Stadium, 1962
      / \