fulldome camera setup to new owner

  • Kemper Barkhurst
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2005
      I apologize for posting this on the list but thought
      someone here may be interested in the rig before it
      get's parted out on eBay. It's a used Nikon Coolpix
      5000 with the Nikon FC-E8 fisheye adapter. This setup
      is capable of capturing non-cropped images that can be
      interpolated up to fulldome size. I'm going to be
      upgrading into the new Canon 5D full-frame digital.
      Email me directly for more info. and a sample image.

      Thanks,

      -Kemper