SIGGRAPH dome

  • david
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2005
      The Sky-Skan/L* dome should be up Saturday night (07.30) and will run
      throughout the conference (til 08.04). It'll be located by
      conference registration, so everyone will have access to it,
      independent of conference registration.

      We'll be screening pieces from DomeFest 2005 (see link below.) Best-
      of-Fest winner 'Generative Computional Landscapes' by Jared Tarbell,
      Joe Dean & Michael Stearns will replace "SP05" in the SIG-show.
      We'll also screen a short from Gronk's BrainFlame (a match of the
      framed version that'll screen in the Arts Gallery.) Sky-Skan is
      providing a huge amount of support for this exhibit--including six
      Barco Sim4s in their 30-ft dome, so it should be specatular.

      David Beining
      Director
      LodeStar
      1801 Mountain Road, NW