WAC 2005

  • Christine Shupla
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2005
      Greetings, all!

      My apologies for multiple cross-postings.

      Dan Neafus and the other gracious hosts of the 2005 Western Alliance Conference have posted some preliminary conference information on their website. Additional information will be added. You can find it all at

      http://www.dmnh.org/main/en/General/Planetarium/UpcomingShows/wacConference.htm

      Hosted by Gates Planetarium at the Denver Museum of Nature & Science in conjunction with Fiske Planetarium at the University of Colorado, WAC2005 welcomes all planetarium colleagues and digital dome enthusiasts regardless of home region.

      Christine Shupla
      Manager of Theaters

      Arizona Science Center
      600 East Washington St