DomeFest 2005 art/PR

  • david beining
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2005
      It's looking like "Wired" magazine will be running a story on DomeFest for their July issue.

      We'll need to submit art for the piece (and for fest marketing) and some sneak peaks of 2005 submissions --would be ideal. If you're making something for 2005--that you are absolutely certain you will complete--and have compelling stills (domemasters) please let me know*.

      Also, I don't' think I told this list the SIGGRAPH dome will happen (hell or high water.) We have space outside the emerging technologies gallery and some (but not enough) support to present selected works from DF05 throughout the big conference.

      Also, we're still looking for corporate sponsors to help float the fest. Big thanks to Sky-Skan for jumping (or should I say not jumping off board) for another year of major fun and support. Contact me* if you can help, please.

      Thanks.

      bueno,

      (*I'm dramatically canceling my Earthlink account [take back the web!] this weekend, so please use my museum or university addresses.)

      david beining
      director
      LodeStar
      1801 Mountain Road, NW
      Albuquerque, NM 87104

      505.841.5985 (desk)
      505.362.2614 (cel)
      505.841.5999 (fax)
      dbeining@...
      www.lodestar.unm.edu

      LodeStar is a University of New Mexico project located at the New Mexico Museum of Natural History.

      Now playing in the L* Dome: The Search for Life, presented by Molina Healthcare of New Mexico and the Albuquerque Journal.