Digitalis in Europe

  • Rob Spearman
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2005
      Just wanted to highlight that we are now accepting orders from the
      European Union and Canada for our Digitarium Alpha portable digital
      planetarium and Digitalis inflatable domes.

      To kick off our European debut, we will be demonstrating our products at
      the European Meeting of Portable Planetaria in Nantes, France, May 6-7,
      2005.

      You can find details on our website.

      Rob Spearman
      President

      Digitalis Education Solutions, Inc. tel 360.616.8915
      P.O. Box 2976 fax 360.616.8917
      Bremerton, WA 98310 http://digitaliseducation.com