thanks to all who responded

  • Kris McCall
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5 4:34 PM
      Thank you to all who called or sent recommendations for our grant
      application. It was interesting to note how similar and in line most
      suggestions were. I think we came up with a well-rounded request and a
      strong explanation as to how this new technology would increase our
      services, efficiency, and revenue.

      I'll let you know when they announce the results - in June, I think.

      Kris McCall
      Sudekum Planetarium
      Adventure Science Center
      Nashville, TN