Looking for sample full dome movies

  • pauldavidbourke
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2005
      Some readers may be aware that I have developed a low cost projection solution for small
      planetariums and domes that is based upon a spherical mirror, rather than a fisheye lens.
      I've giving a number of presentations of this over the next few weeks and would like a
      wide range of sample movies. I have a few movies already, we are creating some short
      sequences locally, and I have my interactive/realtime demos.....but the more variety the
      better. If you have a short movie, animation, trailer, etc in fisheye that you are able to
      contribute then I would love to hear from you. My mirror approach requires that I warp the
      fisheye so movies as individual frames (or movies from which I can extract the frames) are
      preferred.