render render render-tony from houston

  • tony butterfield
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2000
      "Any render time greater than zero takes to long."

      We opended another show that had skyvision as a main component.
      This time it was a LFI laser show for the holiday period where I
      added different styles of skyvision graphics with the laser.
      With a little help from Aaron, some parts of the show is all
      digistar, all laser, all SV, or a combination of everything.

      This show had the shortest of all of our production time. Starting in
      Middle Oct. and opening Thanksgiving weekend caused Aaron and I to
      try even more render tricks to beat the clock.

      Skyvision and lasers go well together and people can make the mental
      leap that it is just for fun and a great display of technology.
      Once again if a kid thinks its cool and then takes a science class
      down the road I think we made as positive impact.

      For everyone else we also have a SOB show and a live star ID show.