job @ L*

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2004
      Posted for David Beining...

      ===

      LodeStar has a new position ready for a very, very special person.  The
      Operations Manager will be, effectively, the associate director who
      will lead daily operations to ensure quality public programs, smart
      business planning, and great experiences for our constiuents. See the
      HR-milled description at
      http://jobs.unm.edu/jobopenings.cfm?action=ViewThisOne&REQID=40592

      Only the smartest, most creative, convivial and dedicated need apply.
      Candidly, there's already a strong pool of people who want to work in
      the lunacy with call LodeStar.  Have a look and let me know if you have
      Qs. Apply if you've got what it takes and want to work with a great
      team and innovative project.

      bueno,
      david
      david beining
      director
      LodeStar
      1801 Mountain Road, NW
      Albuquerque, NM 87104

      505.841.5985 (desk)
      505.362.2614 (cel)
      505.841.5999 (fax)
      dbeining@...
      www.lodestar.unm.edu

      LodeStar is a University of New Mexico project located at the New
      Mexico Museum of Natural History.

      Now playing in the L* Dome: The Search for Life, presented by Molina
      Healthcare of New Mexico and the Albuquerque Journal.