Break on through

  • atmceuen
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2004
      Dear Dome Video Guru's,

      With great excitement and some hesitation, I would like to announce
      my retirement from the Clark Planetarium as of December 2nd, 2004.

      It has been somewhat of a difficult decision to come to. Since 1991,
      I have had the chance to learn and grow from the influences around me
      at this facility and the people that work with us in the planetarium
      community. To all of you, thank you. I have met many great minds out
      there and have enjoyed my time learning, growing and producing
      with/from and for you.

      All is not lost. Starlight Productions, as many of you know, is my
      future. I am leaving the Clark Planetarium to take care of the ever
      increasing work load at Starlight. I plan to continue my relations
      with as many of you as I can, and hopefully more!

      You can always reach me at atmceuen@.... I don't think
      you will find us being strangers to this community. So, see you on
      the other side. (Vendorize me!)

      Aaron McEuen
      Clark Planetarium
      Senior Producer/Lead Animator