ORBIT in planetarium animations

  • orbit_space@vsnl.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2004
      Hello Dome-L,
      ORBIT announces the official launch of its animation and software department for space-theatres & astronomical media. We shall be pleased to inform our planetarian colleagues that after an intense research of two years we have finally concluded on right hardware and software for large format animations, graphics and sound. We will be happy to inform you that we are successful in decreasing the cost of production without compromising with the quality, which further enables us to offer an affordable price to our clients.
      Please write to us for demos and technical information.
      In case, anybody willing to utilize our infrastructure in any way in this field, feel free to contact us.
      For more information please visit our website.
      Best regards,

      A Maitra

      Manager International Sales
      ORBIT