Freebie for live programs. Non-redistributable.

  • dsm_clark
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2014

      Did some quick footage for one of our live programs (actually a test of lunar DEMs for our upcoming Sun/Moon/Earth show) but asked if we could give it away as a promotional effort (provided that nobody resells it, that is forbidden). So without further adieu...

      https://www.dropbox.com/s/xiog8plzyt4x8e9/FullDome_Oriental.rar

      Watch our site and blog for insights into the new shows production. One minute shorts will come out once a month.

      David Merrell
      Animator/Server and Render Farm Mangement
      Clark Planetarium

      110 South 400 West

      Salt Lake City, Utah 84101

      Dmerrell@...