Please Be Our Guest For This Live Planetarium Show!

  • michael.cady
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28 12:29 PM

      Hello,

      Sorry this is such late notice, but we have a show in the Jim Cherry Memorial Planetarium, at the Fernbank Science Center this Friday May 2, at 8:00pm in Atlanta, GA. This show will feature our live media, projected onto the dome, and reacting to our live musical performance!

      We would love for you to come be our guest! Just email, message, or call me, and I will put you on the list.

      Here is the info: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/610108 (but you won't pay, of course!)

      Thanks,

      Michael Cady

      cypress-south.com