New Survey about Planetarium Shows

  • Mike Murray
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2014

      Greetings from Salt Lake City!

      Here at the Clark Planetarium we are researching again for a new planetarium show to produce.  I have posted a *very* short (five minute) survey for the fulldome community to take.  The survey not only asks about potential topics but also style and approach.  Your input would be greatly appreciated!

      https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2M57CBL

      Please help us out by taking just a few minutes to fill this out.  As always, I am willing to share the results of these surveys in articles, emails, and conference paper sessions.  If you have questions or additional comments, feel free to contact me directly.

      Many thanks!

      Mike.

      Mike Murray

      Dome Theatre General Manager