Free 4k Fulldome Short - Waiting Far Away

  • Jason Fletcher
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2014
      “An explorer of the cosmos has traveled too far… And can’t find home.”

      Full Preview on Vimeo:
      https://vimeo.com/91020686

      In the creative process of producing planetarium shows, we often come across imagery that is stunning but doesn't work in the context of a science show. And so our collection of fulldome astronomy art animations has matured into a hybrid form of storytelling where we mix imagination with real data.

      Whats particularly excites us about backburner short projects, is that we produce them quickly. Its refreshing to just have a clear vision and then immediately crank it out. In the future we plan to continue creating fulldome shorts. Our next short will have a bleeding edge science topic to focus on. But we have other ideas for experiences in outer space that don’t fit your typical science show. More to come!

      Domemaster’s Freely Available
      --- Available for planetarium use. Contact me and I’ll give you an address to ship an external hard drive. Please include a SASE.
      --- 4k domemaster frames, 30fps, 5.1 audio, (200GB).
      --- 1k Quicktime MOV available for download by request (2.6GB).

      More Info:
      --
      Jason Fletcher
      Charles Hayden Planetarium