Univeristy of Washington Mobile Planetarium: A do-it-yourself guide

  • Phil Rosenfield
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2014
      Hi fulldome,

      A quick note to point to a "do-it-yourself" guide that the UW mobile planetarium team just published.

      UW undergraduates lead the efforts in using our inflatable planetarium to assist teachers in "planetarium presentation" units where their students (middle and high schoolers) present astronomy themed talks to their peers. The guide is focused on the technical details behind getting a program started.

      This group and its archives helped us immensely in our decision making (and we make note of it in the text)

      Regards,
      Phil Rosenfield
      for the UW Mobile Planetarium Team