New Clark Productions eNewsletter

  • Mike Murray
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2014

      Hi everyone,

      For those of you who aren't already on the mailing list, please check out the latest issue of our Clark Productions eNewsletter:

      http://clarkplanetarium.cmail3.com/t/ViewEmail/y/920B6783EDD4F747/9B23D0555AB9686D8BD4C707EBCCB890

      [ http://bit.ly/1kSABWc ]

      There you will find news about our latest release, "Exploding Universe" but also articles on fulldome production and business models.  You can also find out what's currently in production as well a survey on future shows (subjects and approaches).  Please take just a few minutes to complete this short survey!  Direct link:

      http://clarkplanetarium.createsend1.com/t/y-l-iljtldt-yhhtjtlrw-u/

      [ http://bit.ly/1m2yZ9x ]

      Many thanks for your time,

      Mike.