Introducing the Digitarium Iota

  • bergieberglund
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2014
      Hi all,

      Digitalis is excited to announce a new system for portable domes: the Digitarium Iota. We believe the Iota is the world's smallest turnkey digital planetarium system. The Iota is designed for use in domes up to 6m/20 ft in diameter, and it projects a beautiful 1200 pixel diameter circle over a full dome with no blind spots or cut outs.

      Extremely compact, lightweight, and powerful, the Digitarium Iota makes it easier than ever for one person to transport, set up and teach with a high resolution portable digital planetarium system. Never before has a complete system (fisheye projector, control computer, user interface) been this small or powerful.

      The Iota combines a high resolution, high quality, commercial grade Barco DLP video projector, proprietary Digitalis fisheye lens, and control computer in one compact package. From the time you open the transit case to projecting the sky takes only about two minutes.

      Like all Digitarium systems, the Iota is not limited to astronomy: Display content on any subject in your immersive theater. Live, scripted and prerecorded fulldome video shows are all easy to present with Digitarium systems.

      Learn more at: http://DigitalisEducation.com/iota

      You can also contact me (karrie AT DigitalisEducation.com) with questions or concerns.

      Sincerely,
      Karrie Berglund, Director of Education
      Digitalis Education Solutions, Inc.
      http://DigitalisEducation.com