360 Video Fundamentals

  • Jason Fletcher
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5 9:22 PM
      As I've begun to research and experiment with 4k 360 video, I've been frustrated by the lack of documentation. But after all, its a brand new medium and in the wild frontier. There are aspects of the 360Heros gear that can be mysterious, and it demands many different mindsets and skills.

      So I've collected much of my findings, tips, and thoughts into a 360 Video Fundamentals article. I hope you all find it intriguing and helpful.
    • Frederic Lilien
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5 11:39 PM
        Thank you Jason for your insight
        Frederix

      • Adam Barnes
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 8 8:05 AM

          Thank you Jason for sharing these very helpful tips with the community. You are spot on.

          I learn something every time I do a shoot on our Freedom 360. The results can look amazing on the dome!

          Adam Barnes
          Burke Baker Planetarium

          Animation Director and Producer

          5555 Hermann Park Drive   Houston, TX 77030

          abarnes@...   713-639-4638

          theHoustonMuseumofnaturalscience
          HMNS.org | Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | YouTube