Contact information Michael Stearns

  • Max Rößner
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2014

      Dear colleagues,

      I’ve been a quiet reader of the fulldome list for some time, but now need your advice. I’m contributing to the planetarium project of the European Southern Observatory. For a 7 minute fulldome show titled “Journey to the Center of the Milky Way”, I am trying to get in touch with composer Michael Stearns to license a piece of music. I’m aware of his website, but can’t find any email address. Could someone please provide contact information? Thanks in advance!

      Kind regards

      Max Roessner