Indie Film Projects in the Dome

  • Arthur Bogard
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2013
      Hello All,
      Our local community is hosting a yearly Winter Arts Festival in late January.  The anchor is a juried art competition that has been in existence for many years and attracts artists from several states.  This year, the festival is expanding with the inclusion of other venues including a glass shop, several galleries, the local theater showing indie movies, a clay shop, and more.

      At the Pacific Planetarium, we're going to be hosting some live storytelling shows, but we're also interested to see if there are any indie-style FILMED fulldome shows out there that would be interested in working with us to display in the dome during the festival.

      I already have a couple of leads, but I'm reaching out to anyone who thinks they might have a project compatible with our festival.  If foreign, subtitles would be useful but not necessary.  I'm mostly interested in film projects, but I would be receptive to rendered projects if they are unique and highly artistic.

      Our theater is small, and we'd likely cap admission at 17 people per showing, but we could do several showings of each throughout the three day festival.

      Looking forward to seeing what's out there.

      Arthur Bogard
      Planetarium Supervisor
      Pacific Planetarium