HOLIDAYS FULLDOME ALLSKY AVAILABLE - FREE

  • gjetson1959
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2013
      FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

      CONTACT: George Fleenor
      GeoGraphics Imaging & Consulting

      HAPPY HOLIDAYS FULLDOME ALLSKY AVAILABLE - FREE

      Bradenton, Florida – November 3, 2013

      The producers at the Eastern Florida State College Planetarium and GeoGraphics Imaging are happy to make available a free, beautiful, fulldome – allsky “postcard” for use in your planetarium theater this holiday season. It is our way of saying thank you and wishing everyone a happy holiday.

      The image is available in several resolutions and can be downloaded from:

      Follow the link at the bottom left corner of our home page.

      The image is for in-house use only.

      We hope that everyone has a Happy Holiday season, a prosperous New Year, and Peace on Earth.

      - END -