Going to ASTC? Connect with IMERSA

  • judith.rubin
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 16, 2013
      Share your ideas for IMERSA Summit 2014 and the direction of the organization. IMERSA leadership will be attending ASTC 2013, Oct 19-22 in Albuquerque. We have set up several opportunities for you to meet with us (Dan Neafus, Ed Lantz, Michael Daut, Ryan Wyatt, Judith Rubin).

      Please click here for details.

      Not going to ASTC, but want to be involved? Email info@....
    • dbeining
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 19, 2013
        Domies attending ASTC in Broken Bad 'Burque are warmly welcome to a Dome Day after-party at ARTS Lab. Tuesday night, 7-11p. Private to the 'hemispherically obsessed' (David McConville's term) and their immediate colleagues.This joint presented by DF, ARTS Lab and the good folks at IMERSA.david beiningArt | Research | Technology | Science Lab @ UNMvia iPhone +1.505.504.2029
      • Hilary McVicker
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 20, 2013
          Well, with an intro like that, sounds like The Elumenati can't miss it. See y'all there!

          David B, where can we find info on location, shuttles, etc?

          Many thanks
          Hilary

          ...….....…………………
          hilary mcvicker
          communicatrix
          612-606-0826 x715

          Sent from my iPhone
        • dneafus
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 21, 2013

            Hi Hilary,

            No shuttles planned. A group of us will be headed there from the Hotel Blue by taxi. Please contact me directly if you have trouble getting there and we will find rides.

            Also all are welcome to join the dome heads at Adieux Cafe Monday night, 420 Central Av SW from 7:00 to 9:00.

            Time to party.

            - Dan

          • dbeining
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 21, 2013
              A bit more:

              It's only a party if The Elumenati are in the house...

              ARTS Lab is here: http://goo.gl/fNSBpX

              (131 Pine St., 1/2 block north of Central, 1 block west of University).

              Rapid Ride will get you up the hill from museums/hotels. Catch on Central Ave. traveling east to University.
              Old Town/Museums: Central @ Rio Grande
              Downtown/Hotels: Central @ 1st.
              Red or Green Lines.
              NB: Last routes are @ ~9:30, so taxi/ride-sharing to hotels will be required.

              Driving: Central to University, east on University to west on Copper (one block.) South on Pine.  The crappy wooden steps are your gateway to the fun.

              Tues. 7-11p.

              I'm making frito pies.  IMERSA is generously providing the liquid love.

            • Patricia Reiff
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 21, 2013
                Sounds like a great get-together ... Sorry Carolyn and I have to teach today so we had to come home on Sunday.

                While you're there, sing happy birthday to Discovery Dome for ten years of fulldome digital immersive theater!
                Here's a link to our birthday song...  (free with all new purchases of a Discovery Dome system this year, and really cheap for everyone else)

                cheers!!

                ...Pat

                On Oct 21, 2013, at 3:22 PM, <dbeining@...> <dbeining@...> wrote:

                Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
                Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
                Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe