Job Opening: ASP Executive Director

  • shawnlaatsch
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2013
      ASP Executive Director:

      The Astronomical Society of the Pacific (ASP) is seeking interested applicants for its Executive Director position The ASP, headquartered in San Francisco, is a nonprofit organization founded in 1889. The ASP seeks an experienced and dynamic leader who shares our passion for astronomy and our goal to use astronomy to advance science and science literacy. The ASP works with professional astronomers, teachers, outreach professionals, and amateur astronomers creating approaches to teach astronomy that ignite student and public interest in astronomy and science. The ASP also publishes two highly regarded professional publications serving the astronomy research community.

      The ASP is an equal opportunity employer, encourages diversity in the workplace and  offers competitive compensation and benefits. Information about the ASP can be found at www.astrosociety.org.

      For a full position profile, interested applicants may email:  search {at} astrosociety.org.