Latest Clark Planetarium Productions eNews now available

  • Mike Murray
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2013

      Hi everyone,

      Just in case you didn't get a direct email, the latest eNewsletter from Clark Planetarium Productions is now online:

      http://clarkplanetarium.cmail1.com/t/ViewEmail/y/EF2ACBEE384563D3

      Features include:

      * News on our latest show "Exploding Universe" (set to release in October!)

      * Our holiday music show "Let It Snow"

      * An introduction to Andrea Doubek, our new show sales manager

      * A special production to the music of Brad Stock

      * Changes in production methodology

      Enjoy!

      Mike.

      Mike Murray